This website is intended to help you quickly get up to speed in Elite so you can participate in all the activities
=Sapere Aude= has to offer. Of course our team is also available to help you on Discord or in-game. Note that this section of the site is available to new members; and the general public; once you pass your Rookie period you’ll get access to the private areas of the site.
2) Do NOT start grinding massive ships like the Corvette or Cutter; we will help you but these are not priorities.
3) Our home system is Audheim, but we are always working out of various FOBs (Forward Operating Bases); currently we are in Kachinas, which has only M pads.
4) Gain credits and Engineers: you’ll want to use Mining as your quickest, easiest way to get a CR balance going, but also participating in Discord will get you access to Wing Share Missions which will also help.
5) Learn Combat: If you want to learn combat, the best place to start is in CQC: we run 3 weekly events.
6) If you’re already combat-ready, come join the Antal Discord; we work with the Antal faction so that we fight wars for them in exchange for our own goals: https://discord.me/antal
Finally, you can look at the Discord channels:
#squad-orders: occasionally used for important things
#squad-goals: things we are working on
#bgs-daily: semi-daily updates on our progress
#cmdr-timezones: a place to put your playtime so others know when to find you
There are many benefits to being in a Squadron. If its your first time, or if you are looking to be a more productive member, then here are some basic guidelines:
– Join the Discord. If you haven’t joined Discord already, its the best way to chat with people, features auto-translation so you can get info from International Leaders or translate posts you’re interested in, and keeps you in the loop when you are out of the game.
– Participate in Squad Goals. These are activities that help us develop the squad in the Background Simulation (BGS), allowing us to take over systems and expand. Whether you’re a trader, like planetary missions or just want to learn a wide variety of disciplines, this will help you strengthen your skills.
– Learn combat. You can fight in Wars for the squadron, or participate in our weekly PVP training. Later on, you’ll be introduced to other squads to arrange friendly battles and further hone your skills.
LEADERS & TEAM
ROLEPLAY & BLOG
Our website provides you with image and video hosting and an easy-to-use interface to create your own pages and blog within Sapere Aude. Click below to find out more about this.
We are currently in Season One and setting up the squadron. Members should concentrate on amassing funds, materials and unlocking engineers.
If you’d like to help run events and contribute to the running of the squadron or website you can email email@example.com with your thoughts, or update your membership info in our database by clicking the Update Profile link in your Welcome email (or any email from us).