All the info you’ll need regarding Sapere Aude and Elite Dangerous
SETUP YOUR EMAIL
If you’re logging into the SA website with your SA email, then you’ve already done this. If you’re using your own email but want to configure the SA email for something else, then here’s how to do it.
Trade – Exploration – Mining – Ship Building
BGS & Base Building – Expansion – Bounty Hunting
Piracy – Fun Events – Expeditions – PvP – PvE
Roleplay – Image/Video Blogging
ROLEPLAY & BLOG
Our website provides you with image and video hosting and an easy-to-use interface to create your own pages and blog within Sapere Aude. Click below to find out more about this.
We are currently in Season One and setting up the squadron. Members should concentrate on amassing funds, materials and unlocking engineers.
If you’d like to help run events and contribute to the running of the squadron or website you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts, or update your membership info in our database by clicking the Update Profile link in your Welcome email (or any email from us).
Goals for Season Two:
- Continuing to build our leadership & weekly events
- Membership increase from 30 to 70 members
- Announce the details of the first squad expedition, which will start at the beginning of Season 3
- Complete leadership delegation so the events & team run smoothly for new members
- Organisation of monthly events/give aways
- Expansion into 1-2 new star systems before expedition
- Completion of the website so all knowledge is there for new/existing members
- Appoint 1 new leader: BGS Council to assist with recon, prep and planning for expansion
- Set up a new incentive for war efforts; War Chest. The two best-performing CMDRs in wars will get a payout based on total CB submitted (Aes, Kam, Phe, Opie exempt from payouts)
- Establish a squad bank holding 1bn always for War Chest, giveaways, helping new members, assisting after disasters, rebuilding stations etc. This will sit on Opie-DBs alt, a T9 based in Audheim holding 800t of Void Opals.
- We are ditching any onus on leadership to monitor if you are on Inara, on the Community, in the PG. Its too hard to manage; its down to you.